martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

MISTRAL PHOTOSHOOT

Hello Friends

Here we are,, still working on the photoshoot in Lanzarote, has been very great at the moment,I can say that Im very stoke with the gear and also very happy about the relationship I have with Anders and Marketing Manager Mr.Prade,Its gonna be a great future...
Here I upload couple pictures during the photoshoot,,thanks to my good friend Filippo that was helping us a lot and even taking this great pictures.
For tomorrow and the rest of the week forecast looks very good i think we gonna have some good action..

I hope you like the pictures,,

saludos

Jonas Ceballos E-40






2 comentarios:

  1. I never was a really big fan of Mistral but the fact that You joined the team and will take part in their boards development change my attitude towards this brand. Talented riders = superb boards.

    By the way- new graphics look very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks a lot,it is good to hear that,,,many thanks,

    ResponderEliminar