domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

BIG TRIP CEBALLOS & FRIENDS

Hello Friends,
I just arrived back home after a long weekend,,I have seen good swell coming for this weekend and I just decide give a call to couple good friends to organise a trip.I give a call to Alex Musso and he took a flight right right away to gran canaria,same with dario and aleix I just spoke to them about my idea and both just say,,yes why not.Soo once everybody onboard what we got was this.
More info soon in all magazines.
saludos
jonas
THE DREAM TEAM,
JONAS CEBALLOS ALEX MUSSO,PEDRO,SHANON,OLIVER,ALEIX AND DARIO.

DARIO OJEDA

ALEIX

PEDRO

SHANNON FUTURE RIPPER 16 YEARS OLD

ALEX MUSSOLINI

JONAS CEBALLOS

JONAS CEBALLOS

ALL PICTURES BY RICHARD ALEMAN

Thanks a lot Richard...

2 comentarios:

  1. hola jonas!!soy almudena no se si te acordaras de mi soy almudena, pero esque tu me enseñaste a virar el año pasado en le curso de oli!!
    y bueno pues eso!
    un bess
    oli nos vemos en navidad(o antes)...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Almudena,Que tal??Claro que me acuerdo de ti,me ha dicho oliver que ya vas con tabla pequeña y con arnes,muy buen progreso,seguro que dentro de poco nos veremos en el agua,,sigue asi campeona.
    saludos
    jonas

    ResponderEliminar