domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

A DREAM COME TRUE






Finally after ten really hard days of stormy weather in Sylt Today we finished the wave single elimination,it has been really hard last three days with lot of cold and lot of hours with the wetsuit on and wet,,for me has been the most radical and dificult contest ever,super stormy conditions,soo diferent compare with what im used to but I was feeling really cofident on the water,, I beat Phillip Horrocks,Jason Polakow and finally the match point was John skye if i beat him I come 3º in wave overall,,I was very focus for that heat and finally i make it,,after this heat everything was a dream for me,,i lost in the final but i didnt ever care because i was soo stocked about the overall results,,, my last heat againts klaas it was super hard the heat start very early morning and i coundnt even see the water because the raining was super strong and also the wind was blowing like hell i was with 3.7 super over power i did couple nice combo move but i coundt find any good wave for wave riding because was too hard to see on bottom turn because the rain,,anyway i got 4º position in PWA WORLD CUP SYLT,,All team mates has been working really hard and also sailing in really high performance,BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAM,,Victor again VICE WORLD CHAMPIONG TITLE AND KLAAS FOR THE 3º PLACE IN WAVE AT THE EVENT,,,I'm happy about my fourth place but the good goal is that this year I share the podium with Kauli and team mate Victor Fnz I come 3ºPOSITION IN WAVE PWA WOLRD TOUR 2008.
Im pretty stocked rigth now,,i would like to thanks all my sponsors for all the support they has been putting on me and also thanks a lot all of you guys for your litlel support following me steps thanks a lot guys and i hope next season will be even better.
Big Congratulations also to Kauli for his WAVE WORLD CHAMPIONG TITLEL AND ALSO THE TWINS,NAYRA ALONSO AND MY FRIEND ANTXON OTEAGUI FOR WINING THE FREESTYLE EVENT AND FOR SURE BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO GOLLITO FOR THE FREESTYLE WORLD TITLEL.
saludos from Cold Germany.
Jonas Ceballos
Thanks John Carter for all the pictures.

4 comentarios:

  1. Muchas felicidades por haber terminado en 3era posición este 2008 y esperemos que el siguiente año te vaya mucho mejor.
    Acabar en 4to. en sylt no es cualquier cosa sobre todo a los que le tuviste que ganar y mas con las condiciones tan adversas.

    felicidades!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. MUCHAS GRACIAS CHICOS,,SE LOS ADRADEZCO DE TODO CORAZON,,ESPERO QUE LOS PROXIMOS AÑOS PODAMOS COMPARTIR MEJORES ALEGRIAS,,
    MUCHAS GRACIAS,,,,

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Enhorabuena desde Barcelona, eres un "mostro",

    Paulina, Imma, Gerard y Micky

    ResponderEliminar